More than one million kids around the world have discovered one of the most fun clubs ever created for them. The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 6-9 by providing specialized weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children.
The volunteer leadership attend special training sessions to understand how to maximize the focus of the Adventurer Club in strengthening the parent-child bonds and enable both parents and children to understand their relationship to God.
Philosophy & Objectives
The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist church- sponsored ministry open to all children ages 6-9, in which the church, home and school join together to help children grow joyfully in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man. The Adventurer Club is offered to assist parents in making the development of their child richer and more meaningful. The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children...
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
- to discover God's world;
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
- to develop parental support for the training of children.
Pledge & Law
The Adventurer curriculum is divided into four levels.
- The Busy Bee level is designed for first-graders.
- The Sunbeam level for second-graders.
- The Builder for third-graders
- The Helping Hand level for fourth-graders.
Each level builds on the levels which came before it and is especially designed to interest, challenge, and provide successful experiences for children of that grade level.
Download the Administrative Manual, the Teacher's Resource Manual, and the Award Book.
For more information and resources you may visit the GC Youth Ministries/Adventurers website.
Adventurer Song - Downloads
|Adventurer Song -- music only||N/A||788.04 KB||Download|
|Adventurer Song (We are Adventurers - only music)||English||788.04 KB||Download|
|Adventurer Song (We are Adventurers - With Lirics)||English||803.96 KB||Download|
|Himno del Aventurero DSA Español||Spanish/Español||2.09 MB||Download|
|Hino dos Aventureiros Portugues||Portugues||2.79 MB||Download|